Welcome to McGregor Memorial Conference Center
Completed in 1958, the McGregor Memorial Conference Center was the masterpiece of world-renowned architect Minoru Yamasaki. The two-story center is a highly sculptured building with meeting rooms and reception space that overlook a lobby accented by free-standing columns and partitions highlighted with teakwood. The magnificent atrium design provides abundant natural light and the building earned a First Honor Award from the American Institute of Architects. Overlooking the newly refurbished reflecting pond and sculpture garden, the McGregor Memorial Conference Center is the University's primary conference facility and home to the University's catering service.